Frequently Asked Questions
After browsing through this list of Frequently Asked Questions, if your need is urgent, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As you read about each product on the individual product pages, you'll see "What's In The Download?" in the product description. Your specific answer per product will be located there.
You don't. You'll automatically receive two formats (mpeg and .h264), and in SD (4:3) and HD (16:9). And for products created since 2018, you'll receive a third size HD (1080).
Yes. Simply log into your account and download as many times as you like.
Email us. email@example.com. Because we're also a working production company, our team may be on a client shoot, traveling, or just unavailable for a phone conversation. As a result, email is best, fastest, and most efficient.
The only thing you'll need to do is to go to the account page and request a new password. Follow the prompts, and you'll be logged into your account in no time. If you'd like any previously purchased media added to this account, contact our support team. They'll take care of that for you.
- Make sure that you've entered your credit card number accurately.
- Make sure that the card you are using has not expired.
- Make sure that the name on your Floodgate account matches the name on your card.
- Make sure that the billing address on your Floodgate account matches the billing address on your card.
- Make sure you are entering the correct security code.
- If all else fails, shoot us an email. We'll work with you to get it right.
By purchasing our products, your church acquires the rights to play our media in many different settings, including church worship services, your church's website, your church's social channels, and any live streams. Our videos can be broadcast via the internet, television, or radio. The only time you'll do any jail time is if you copy and distribute our media. Please don't do that. It's rough in there.
Our Rewards Program ensures that you'll receive one free product for every four products you purchase. You'll need to create an account and purchase from there.
When you need a new flatscreen, do you go to a smaller local shop, or do you go to Best Buy or Amazon? Probably the latter. Floodgate Productions, however, is an internet "local shop". So we're making it highly advantageous for churches to purchase directly from our site:
- The price is cheaper.
- All of our Still Backgrounds are free. Always. Every time.
- Ours is the only site where churches can purchase a Floodgate All-Access Pass.
- You will greatly benefit from The Rewards Program (buy 4, get 1 free).
- All-Access Members also receive a FREE membership to our Stock Video site - Floodgate Footage (a $495 value).